Grues Minguella SL, responsible for the website, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of the entered data.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web.
- Answer the queries and / or provide information required by the user.
- Carry out services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the user.
- Use your data to contact, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided.
- The data of customers and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
According to the LSSICE, Grues Minguella SL does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from Grues Minguella SL the user has the possibility of canceling his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years for the case that is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not to accept this data protection policy implies the impossibility of a complete use of our website, receiving information about the products and / or services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties .
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of Grues Minguella. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the user expressly consents that Grues Minguella perform the following activities and / or actions, unless the user indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications by any means enabled to inform the users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- The conservation of data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION MEDIA
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected is the corporate telephone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication different from those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to security measures available to the medium in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
Grues Minguella SL does not carry out any cession or communication of data neither inside nor outside the EU. It will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice of being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be available at this time.
The information that you provide us through this website will be hosted on the servers of Grues Minguella SL.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested, you can request the application of the following rights before Grues Minguella SL presenting a letter to the address of the heading or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as subject “LOPD”, and attaching a photocopy of your DNI or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that prove to be inadequate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party to which the processing of their personal data is not carried out or deleted.
- Limitation of the treatment: it implies to mark the personal data conserved, in order to limit the future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit it to another person in charge, without impediments.
- The right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
- El usuario tiene derecho a retirar el consentimiento prestado en cualquier momento. La retirada del consentimiento no afectará la licitud del tratamiento efectuado antes de la retirada del consentimiento.
- También tiene derecho a presentar una reclamación ante la autoridad de control si considera que pueden haberse visto vulnerados sus derechos en relación con la protección de sus datos (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We obtain information through a contact form with the minimum and indispensable information. In this form you will provide the following information: name and surname, email, company and telephone number.
We inform you that Grues Minguella can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers to the social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the Grues Minguella page, will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that corresponds in each case and that have been previously accepted by the user.
Grues Minguella SL will process your data in order to properly manage your presence in social networks, informing you of activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
The publication of contents is prohibited:
- That they are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy to the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions on our users or third parties and, in general, any of the content that Grues Minguella SL considers inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Likewise, Grues Minguella SL reserves the right to withdraw, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by Grues Minguella SL, which will send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through social networks, Grues Minguella SL will be exempt from any responsibility in relation to the security measures applicable to the platform in question and, if the user wants to know them, he will have to consult the particular conditions of the network in question.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. Grues Minguella SL has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid the alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of the technology and the nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or local equipment and in centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
In case the user submits his CV through our website, we inform him that the information provided will be treated to include it in the selection processes that may be, after having made an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacant place.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year. A blow after this period, the data will be deleted to guarantee total respect for confidentiality, both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the deadline, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection process, we ask you to send us your CV again.
Grues Minguella SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments.